Our history of attendance to national and international airlines and maritime companies has, as one of its references, the accomplishment of several clinical evaluations and admission examinations in crewmembers.
If you are a candidate to work for an airline or a cruise ship, know that Samplemed is the best option for your medical examination.
We have our own laboratories and a complete structure to serve you in the main capitals of the country.
In addition to our technical excellence, speed is one of the most important differentials of our services. Samplemed deadlines for the delivery of the results are the lowest in the market – from 5 to 7 working days for exams done in the city of São Paulo, and about 10 working days for exams done in other states.
The reports are issued in Portuguese or English, according to the customer needs.
All of our processes are audited and certified by the international body that regulates the sector, which guarantees compliance with the highest standards of quality and safety in the world.
We offer a wide range of exams, including: blood, urine, electrocardiogram, chest x-ray, audiometry, vision test, pregnancy test and tests for HIV and drug detection in the body.
In our provision of services for cruise crew members, we also offer full support to every professional who presents a health problem during a trip and must leave the ship to be attended on shore.
Once they are disembarked, after guidance of the maritime company, the crew member is referred by our team to a doctor or a hospital, having the assistance they need for the detection of their health problem and their respective treatment.
As a part of our services to the maritime crew, we offer full support for ENG1 (Seafarer Medical Certificate).
For this type of certification, we offer two different service templates:
1st Template: all procedures are performed in the city of São Paulo.
– The offshore crew schedules the service with the Samplemed Central;
– In this case, the implementations will all take place at Samplemed headquarters, located at Angelica Avenue, São Paulo – SP, where the necessary procedures will be performed with a doctor for the issuance of the ENG1 Certificate;
– Deadline for issuing the certificate: up to 48 hours.
Note: If the crew member chooses the posting of the exams, as soon as they receive them, they must sign them and send a scanned copy to Samplemed. Failure to send the scanned signed copies invalidates the certificate.
Note²: The deadlines mentioned are subject to change if abnormalities in the results of the exams are noted.
2nd Template: anticipation of procedures in the cities of Santos, Curitiba, Fortaleza, Porto Alegre, Recife, Rio de Janeiro, and Salvador.
– The offshore crew performs the scheduling with Samplemed Central’s;
– Laboratory collection, audiometry, and x-ray are performed at Samplemed’s partner clinics in the cities mentioned;
– After the laboratory results, an evaluation with a doctor (as well as an electrocardiogram, when required) is scheduled with the crew, which must be performed at Samplemed headquarters, located at Angélica Avenue, São Paulo – SP;
– The certificate is issued right after the evaluation with the Doctor.
Note: If any alteration in the laboratory results are identified, the crew member will be oriented as to the procedures before the appointment with a doctor.